Correction: Wrong contact


Wrong contact

NEW GLOUCESTER — New Gloucester residents who have questions about a survey being distributed by the town regarding household income, in relation to town water quality efforts, should contact Town Planner Paul First, not resident Ellie Fellers. Fellers was the writer of the Sun Journal story published Friday on Page B2 of the City edition.