DIXFIELD – The Police Department responded to 42 incidents from Jan. 7 to Jan. 21. Among the incidents were the following:
* A Holman Road resident reported at 1:56 p.m. Jan. 13 that somebody broke into their house and stole prescription medication. Police are investigating.
* A resident reported at 6:15 a.m. Jan 10 that somebody broke into their house and stole several DVDs and CDs, and a large flat-screen television. The case is being investigated.
* A Canton Point Road resident reported at 4:59 p.m. Jan. 7 that he gave his laptop to a man and $110 in cash to do repairs and the man has fled to Michigan with the money and computer. Police say a warrant of arrest will be sought.
* On Jan. 21, Beverly Lunsford, 27, of Dixfield, was charged with theft by deception, Class C, in connection to a fraud case that started in December. She was released on $800 unsecured bail and received a summons to appear in the Oxford County Superior Court.
* A resident reported at 2:14 p.m. Jan. 17 that he had been assaulted while handling a rent disagreement. Following investigation, police arrested Randy Keseley, 50, of Dixfield, and charged him with assault. Keseley was given a court date of March 5 in 11th District Court in Rumford.
* At 12:31 a.m. Jan. 11, Gerald Adley, 63, of Dixfield, was charged with domestic assault. He was transported to the Oxford County Jail in Paris and held on bail.