I will be voting for Steve Rowe for governor because:
• Maine needs a leader with his unique blend of experience — West Point graduate, Army commander, corporate attorney, speaker of the Maine House of Representatives, and attorney general.
• His issues are my issues: safe families, early childhood education, adequate health care, a clean environment and a strong economy so our children don’t have to leave Maine to find jobs. He has fought for these ideals throughout his public service career, long before he became a candidate for governor.
• He doesn’t speak in sound bites, but is thoughtful, articulate and authentic.
• His work ethic and integrity provide the foundation for his success as a leader
• He has a vision for Maine: strong communities, healthy families, renewable energy and thriving businesses. He has the experience to make it happen.
Faye Luppi, Poland