Lewiston firefighters quickly extinguished a fire that spread from a stove to kitchen cabinets at 25 Howe St. in Lewiston late Wednesday morning.
Russ Dillingham/Sun Journal
Elizabeth Hunt rocks her 2-month-old baby as firefighters quickly extinguish a kitchen fire in a second-floor apartment at 25 Howe St. in Lewiston at around 11 a.m. Wednesday. According to fire Chief Paul Leclair, the blaze started on the stove and spread to cabinets above but was extinguished before spreading. To watch a video from the scene, visit: sunjournal.com/fire101012.