FARMINGTON — The following arrests were recently logged at Franklin County Detention Center:
• Vanessa Gordon, 28, Farmington, possession of illegal drugs, violation condition of release, Nov. 13, $500 bail, Wilton Police Department.
• Devon Clark, 18, Rangeley, arson, Nov. 14, released Nov. 15 on personal recognizance and Maine pretrial contract, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
• John Jackson, 36, Clarkston, warrant, Nov. 15, released on payment plan, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Dana Rowe, 59, Farmington, probation hold, Nov. 15, hold lifted and released Nov. 16, Maine State Police.
• Alexander S. Allan, 37, Dallas Plantation, affidavit warrant-arson, Nov. 17, no bail listed, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
• James R. Doyle III, 33, Chesterville, driving under the influence, driving after suspension, Nov. 17, no bail listed, Farmington Police Department.