FARMINGTON — The following people recently were booked at the Franklin County Detention Center:
* Terence Bean, 55, Gorham, failure to register as a sex offender, Feb. 3, released on Maine pretrial contract, by Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Timothy R. Overlock, 40, Vassalboro, warrant — failure to appear, Feb. 4, $250 cash bail, by Farmington Police Department.
* David Shawley, 26, Farmington, domestic violence assault, Feb. 4, no bail listed as of Feb. 7, by Farmington Police Department.
* Cory Purington, 33, Temple, warrant — unpaid fine/fees, Feb. 6, transported to Androscoggin County Jail, by Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.
* Joshua Hiscock, 31, Jay, warrant — domestic violence terrorizing, violating condition of release, Feb. 6, no bail listed as of Feb. 7, by Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.