FARMINGTON — The following were recently booked at the Franklin County Detention Center:
* Holly Witham, 53, Phillips, domestic violence assault, violation of condition of release, Oct. 6, no bail listed as of Oct. 13, Maine State Police.
* Jessica Dudley, 22, New Sharon, probation hold, Oct. 7, no bail listed as of Oct. 13, Farmington Police Department.
* Michael Tracy, 49, Farmington, operating after suspension, Oct. 7, $500 unsecured bail, Farmington Police Department.
* Bradley Scott, 23, Farmington, terrorizing, Oct. 7, $750 cash bail, Farmington Police Department.
* Blaine R. Berube, 21, Wilton, violating conditions of release, refusing to submit to arrest, failure to give correct date of birth, Oct. 8, pretrial contract, Wilton Police Department.
* Ernest R. Day, 28, New Vineyard, domestic violence assault, obstructing report of a crime, Oct. 8, $100 cash bail, Maine State Police.
* Lloyd C. Webster, 60, Wilton, failure to comply with Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act, Oct. 8, $3,000 unsecured bail, Wilton Police Department.
* Cerese Richardson, 28, Rumford, operating under the influence, Oct. 10, $150 cash bail, Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.