Fundraisers to assist Adam Mattson of New Vineyard and family that are ongoing or planned include:
• Community benefit potluck supper from 5 to 7 p.m. Nov. 19 at Smith Hall in New Vineyard. There will be a silent auction of foods upstairs. Silent auction will end at 7:30 p.m. Donation is $5 per person and a potluck dish (dinner or dessert). Take-out available. Any questions call the Town Office at 652-2222.
• Donation containers are placed in businesses around the Franklin County area, including Tranten’s Family Surefire in Kingfield.
• Mission at the Eastward Housing Ministry wants to provide a wheelchair ramp and a roof over it to keep it clear of snow.
• Donations of time, materials and finances accepted to assist in getting the home ready for Adam’s return. Jordan Lumber of Kingfield is providing some materials and a local contractor offering assistance with this project.
• Assistance in any way can be directed to the Rev. Thea Kornelius at Fairbanks Union Church at 778-4705 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can be sent to: MATE Housing Ministry, P.O. Box 206, Farmington, ME 04938. A tax receipt will be issued for any donations received. Donations will cover materials and medical equipment purchases that may be necessary.
• Gofundme at www.gofundme.com/4m6ltnc#updates has raised $5,605 so far.
• Packages and cards can be sent to Boston Children’s Hospital, Adam Mattson, 10 NW, Bed Space 226, 300 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02115.