AUBURN — The Vestry of St. Michael’s Church, 78 Pleasant St., has announced its Holy Week services. The community is welcome to join in any or all services.
• Palm Sunday: 8 a.m. Sunday, April 9, Holy Eucharist, and 9:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist and Blessing of Palms. There will also be Sunday School on that day starting at 8:15 a.m.
• Maundy Thursday: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 13, at High Street Congregational Church on High Street for a Seder meal; and 7:30 p.m. at St. Michael’s Church, which will include the washing of feet.
• Good Friday: 6 p.m. Friday, April 14, service will include solemn collection and communion from reserved sacrament.
• Easter: 9:30 a.m. Sunday, April 16, with a choral festival Eucharist. There will not be an Easter Vigil.
WILTON — St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Wilton has announced its worship schedule for Holy Week. All are welcome to St. Luke’s at 59 High St.
• Palm Sunday: 9:30 a.m. Sunday, April 9. Holy Eucharist, Reading of the Passion.
• Maundy Thursday: 7 p.m. Thursday, April 13. Holy Eucharist and Stripping of Altar.
• Good Friday: Noon Friday, April 14. Good Friday Liturgy, followed by Stations of Cross, as desired.
• Good Friday: 7 p.m. Friday, April 14. Wilton Ecumenical Community Service, Stations of the Cross.
• Easter sunrise service: 5:55 a.m. Sunday, April 16. Ecumenical Sunrise Service on Voter Hill, Farmington.
• Easter: 9:30 a.m. Sunday, April 16. Festival Holy Eucharist at St. Luke’s with Easter egg hunt following service for children.
FMI: 207-645-2639, www.stlukeswilton.org.
MEXICO — The Mexico Congregational Church, United Church of Christ, the “Green Church” at 163 Main St., has announced special services for Holy Week.
• Palm Sunday: 10 a.m. Sunday, April 9. Palms will be distributed to everyone in attendance.
• Maundy Thursday: 7 p.m. Thursday, April 13, at the United Methodist Church in Rumford. The pastor will participate in an ecumenical Maundy Thursday service at the United Methodist Church along with the pastors of the Methodist Church and St. Barnabas Episcopal Church. Maundy Thursday commemorates the Last Supper of Jesus with his disciples.
• Good Friday: 7 p.m. Friday, April 14. All three pastors participating in the Maundy Thursday service will take part in an ecumenical Good Friday service at the Mexico Congregational.
• Easter Sunrise Service: 6 a.m. Sunday, April 16, in the upper parking lot at Black Mountain Ski Area, 39 Glover Road. The service will be conducted by lay people of the Mexico Congregational, offering a better view of the morning sun.
• Easter Service: 10 a.m. Sunday, April 16.
Everyone is invited to attend any or all of the Holy Week events.