* Vehicles driven by Samantha A. Boonto, 24, of Lewiston, and Jennifer L. Dundik, 36, of Gorham, collided at 8:26 a.m. Wednesday at Elm and High streets. Both vehicles, Boonto’s 2008 Mazda and Sundik’s 2011 Nissan, were towed.
* Diana Marie Jack, 21, of 295 Bates St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on charges of unlawful drug possession and theft, 1:10 a.m. Thursday at 70 Shawmut St.
* Stanley Hill, 34, of West Paris, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 1:39 a.m. Thursday on Sabattus Street.
* Aaron Jantuah, 38, of 333 Lisbon St., on a warrant, 8:45 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Kenneth Drake, 25, listed as transient, on charges of theft and criminal trespass, 8:15 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street.
* John Labbe, 36, of 17 Sedgeley Road, Greene, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 7:29 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* James Jacobsen, 56, of 807 Pinkham Brook Road, Durham, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at that address.