• Cierra Maria Reynoso, 20, of 40 Nichols St., on a charge of violating condition of release, 2:49 a.m. Saturday at 182 Webster St.
• Rene E. Mellows, 22, of Augusta, on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 3:12 a.m. Saturday at 351 Webster St.
• Duane Hanson, 20, of 19 Union St., Livermore Falls, on a warrant, 7:30 p.m. Friday by Livermore Falls police on Main Street.
• Jason R. Reckards, 29, of 303 Fayette Road, Livermore Falls, on a warrant, 7:59 p.m. Friday by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office at that address.
• Greg Johnson, 28, of 18 Wing St., Lisbon Falls, on a charge of assault, 10 p.m. Friday by Lisbon Falls police at 33 Wing St.
• Vehicles driven by Andrew Crockett, 35, of Lewiston and Ann Girardin, 58, of Lewiston collided Monday at 1:40 p.m. at the intersection of Pleasant Street and Webber Avenue. Damage to the 2003 Oldsmobile sedan driven by Crockett and owned by Rebecca Vermett was estimated at $1,500; damage to Girardin’s 2001 Chevy sedan, $3,000.
• A vehicle driven by Tracy Tarbox, 37, of Lisbon Falls left the road and drove over a curb on Pine Street by a curve in the road Tuesday at 12:35 a.m. Damage to the 1999 Buick sedan driven by Tarbox and owned by Larry Pond was estimated at $5,000.