• Cheyene L. Clements, 18, of 98 Botka Hill Road, Livermore, operating without a license, 12:01 a.m. Tuesday at Turner and Troy streets.
• Jason Demonte, 42, transient, two warrants, 11:03 p.m. Monday at 128 Pinewoods Road.
• Mohamed Mohamed, 25, of 54 Maple St., operating under the influence, criminal speed, failure to give correct name, 11:02 a.m. Tuesday on Blake Street.
• Maria Kimball, 42, of 434 Bailey Hill Road, Poland, domestic violence assault and disorderly conduct, 6:30 p.m. Monday at that address by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Matthew Maxim, 22, of 1147 Sabattus St., Lewiston, domestic violence assault, 11 a.m. Tuesday at that address by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• Vehicles driven by Brian H. Wilson, 34, of Auburn and Scott A. Dyer, 40, of Auburn collided, 5:23 a.m. Saturday on Broad Street. No damage was reported to the 2014 International Harvester dump truck driven by Wilson and owned by the city of Auburn. Damage to Dyer’s 2008 Chevrolet pickup truck was listed as functional.
• Cars driven by Jennifer C. Dunning, 40, of Lewiston and Michael J. Wordell, 49, of Lewiston collided, 2:44 p.m. Thursday on Bartlett Street. Dunning’s 2004 Volvo was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Wordell’s 1998 Buick was listed as minor.
• Vehicles driven by Stephanie E. Hughes, 41, of Auburn and Scott X. Laroche, 38, of Oxford, 8:05 a.m. Saturday on Westminster Street. Hughes’ 2014 Subaru and Laroche’s 2015 Jeep SUV were towed due to disabling damage.