• Joshua Robert Wallace, 22, of 165 Cottage St., domestic violence criminal threatening, 6:52 p.m. Monday, 317 Main St.
• Nathan Kent, 42, of Rollinsford, N.H., on a warrant, 9:54 p.m. Monday on Drummond Street.
• Roger Poulin, 43, of 23 Lincoln Drive, violation of bail conditions, 11:02 p.m. Monday on West Pitch Road.
• Floyd Thomas, 33, of 92 Bartlett St., on a warrant, 1:43 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Kyle Wear, 21, of 98 Birch St., on a warrant, 8:51 a.m. Tuesday, 71 Lincoln St.
• Brandi Miles, 20, of 73 Lewiston St., Mechanic Falls, allowing a minor to consume alcohol, 11:42 p.m. Monday at that address, by Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Timothy Kelly, 41, of 703 Waterford Road, Sweden, domestic violence assault, criminal mischief and refusing to submit to arrest, 2:58 p.m. Tuesday at that address, by the Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
• Francis Tuite, 32, of 70 Glenview Drive, Sabattus, burglary and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 12:45 p.m. Tuesday, 190 Middle Road, Sabattus Police Department.
• A vehicle driven by Douglas A. Collins, 23, of Portland hit a wall at 4:45 p.m. Saturday at 839 Main St. Damage to Collins’ Harley-Davidson motorcycle was estimated at $5,000.
• Vehicles driven by Deborah L. Marston, 45, of Auburn and Roger P. Mack, 57, of West Paris collided at 6:50 a.m. Saturday at the Hannaford supermarket parking lot and Sabattus Street. Damage to Marston’s 2000 Dodge van was estimated at $3,000; to Mack’s 2004 Hyundai, $3,000. Both vehicles were towed.
• Vehicles driven by Lise Bresnahan, 49, of Lewiston, Charles M. Partridge Jr., 73, of Augusta and Michael James Derosier, 39, of Bangor collided at 2:15 p.m. Friday on Main Street. Damage to Bresnahan’s 2005 Ford was estimated at $2,000; to Partridge’s 2001 Chrysler van, $3,000; to Derosier’s 1996 Ford SUV, $2,000. It was towed.
• Cars driven by Marlene M. Tardiff, 56, of Lewiston and Sara L. Tardif, 23, of Lewiston collided at 7:10 a.m. Friday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Tardiff’s 2004 Chevrolet was estimated at $1,500; to the 1997 Volkswagen driven by Tardif and owned by Claire Tardif of Lewiston, $1,500.