• Charles Richard Simpson, 31, of 14 Julie St., Poland on a charge of operating after habitual offender revocation, 5:30 p.m. Friday at 9 Chestnut St.
• Randen Scott Schmidt, 21, of 42 Davis St. on a charge of violation of condition of release, 12:04 a.m. Saturday at 345 Main St.
• Ginelle Gardner, 23, of 244 Lincoln St. on a warrant charging failure to pay fine on a charge of disorderly conduct, 3:45 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Michael Raymond Levesque, 29, of 5 Suncrest Ave. on a charge of violation of conditions of release, 9 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Isaac David Roy, 25, of 214 Blake St. on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of operating after suspension, 2:40 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Mary Alice Swearingen, 34, of 6 Scotty Lane, Litchfield on a warrant, 10:55 a.m. Friday at 63 Center St.
• Benjamin Paul Paine, 26, of 393 Center St. on charges of operating under the influence and carrying a concealed weapon, 11:01 p.m. Friday at Library Avenue and Union Street.
• Mark Theriault, 53, of 61 Lakeshore Drive, Greene, on a charge of operating under the influence by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, 11:35 p.m. Friday on Lakeshore Drive, Greene.
• Vehicles driven by James P. Patterson, 42, of Lewiston and Gilbert J. Morin, 77, of Lewiston collided at 1:50 p.m. Thursday on Bates Street. Damage to the 2006 Dodge van driven by Patterson and owned by Cynthia Patterson of Lewiston was estimated at $2,000; to Morin’s 1999 Subaru, $1,000.
• Cars driven by Melissa S. Girardin, 21, of Lewiston and Michael Anthony Cyr, 27, of Lewiston collided at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street. Damage to Girardin’s 2009 Plymouth was estimated at $2,000; to Cyr’s 1996 Audi, $1,500.