* Tanner J. Lessard, 19, of 484 Pond Road, Wales, failing to register a vehicle, 9:30 a.m. Thursday on East Avenue.
* Angela Lynn Delafontaine, 31, of 114 Sabattus St., probation hold, 1:44 p.m. Thursday on Central Avenue.
* Daniel Allen Marshall, 26, transient, on a probation hold, 3:25 p.m. Thursday on Sabattus Street.
* Mark LaBranche, 46, of 524 Main St., warrant, 2:10 a.m. Friday on Oak Street.
* Michael Richard Camire, 30, of 1386 Minot Ave., Auburn, criminal trespass, 3:56 a.m. Friday on East Avenue.
* Vehicles driven by Julia R. Furtado, of Dayton, and Sally Wortherspoon, of New Gloucester, collided at 5:15 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street near Brooks Avenue. Damage to Furtado’s 2004 Honda was listed as functional. Damage to Wortherspoon’s 2010 Subaru was listed as minor.