MEXICO — Mexico police reported the receipt of 47 complaints from May 4 through 11.
* Police responded to a Backkingdom Road resident’s call at 12:27 p.m. on May 5, that someone had stolen a step ladder from the back of his truck.
* Police received a Main Street resident’s complaint of underage drinking, at 8:32 p.m. on May 6. The police responded and issued summonses to two minors (a Rumford resident and a Mexico resident) for possession of alcohol.
* Police responded to a Howard Street resident’s call at 3:15 p.m on May 7, reporting that her mailbox had been damaged (estimated damage set at $20) the previous night.
* Police responded to an automobile roll-over accident report on Highland Terrace at 10:56 p.m. on May 7. A 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix operated by Timothy Doble, 23, left the roadway and flipped in a ditch. Emergency personnel from Med-Care Ambulance Service of Mexico and the Mexico Fire Department joined the Mexico Police Department in rendering assistance. Doble was taken to Rumford Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. The police reported that Doble was wearing his seat belt at the time of the accident. Doble’s car was a determined to be a complete loss.
* Police received a report from a Sun Valley Circle resident at 12:30 p.m. on May 10 that a theft of prescription medications had taken place between 6 and 7 a.m. on April 27. The missing controlled substance was valued at $50.