• Oct. 28, 1:32 a.m.: Ashley Walker, 24, Mexico, arrested on charges of domestic violence assault by Officer Robert Drouin. She was booked and bailed from the Mexico Police Department.
• Oct. 27, 10:49 p.m.: A Rumford resident reported that while his vehicle was parked by the Frosty Delight on Main Street, someone smashed three of its side windows. There are no suspects. Officer Drouin is investigating.
• Oct. 26, 8:38 a.m.: Lacey Richard, 31, Mexico, arrested on a probation violation charge by Officer Eric Bernier. Richard was transported to Oxford County Jail.
• Oct. 25, 6:18 p.m.: A Roxbury Road resident said non-forcible entry was gained into his residence, where a television and Playstation were stolen. Officer Bernier is investigating. There is a suspect.
• Oct. 25, 4:36 p.m.: Orlando Alvarez, 24, Mexico, arrested on charges of domestic violence assault and a probation violation by Officer Bernier. Alvarez was transported to Oxford County Jail.
• Oct. 24, 9:54 a.m.: A River Road resident reported that a window in the residence was smashed out. Entry was gained, but nothing was taken. Chief Roy Hodsdon, who is investigating, said there is a suspect, but is waiting on damage estimates before making charges.
• Oct. 23, 8:29 a.m.: A Chase Avenue resident reported non-forced entry into the home and that prescription pills were taken. It’s not known when the theft occurred. There are no suspects.
Mexico police log