MINOT — Selectmen on Monday night appointed five officers and reviewed 12 resumes for town administrator.
The appointments were:
• Shannon Moxcey, General Assistance director;
• Robert Larrabee, constable and animal control officer;
• Ken Pratt, code enforcement officer and licensed plumbing/building inspector;
• Candace Gilpatric, deputy registrar of voters; and
• Sharon Campbell, election clerk.
Selectmen were given resumes for town administrator to review before their next meeting March 12.
Administrator Arlan Saunders is leaving the position in October.
Highway supervisor Scott Parker said his crew has been busy with storm cleanup the past few weeks and the department needs to replenish the sand supply.
Saunders confirmed Scott Cole will moderate the annual town meeting at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 3, at Minot Consolidated School. Polls will be open from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, March 2, at the Town Office.