Busy morning for Colisee box office
Russ Dillingham/Sun Journal
Meg Marsh of Brunswick shows tickets she bought Friday morning at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee in Lewiston for the April 10 Bob Dylan concert. Later in the afternoon, Colisee Box Office Manager Jim Mercier reported that phone and online sales for the concert were brisk with tickets being sold to customers from all over New England and as far away as the United Kingdom and Germany. The majority of morning sales at the box office were for Saturday's Class A State Championship hockey game between Falmouth and Lewiston. With the number of tickets sold already, box office personnel warned there is a good chance that the game will sell out before the 6 p.m. Saturday game.
High School Hockey Tickets
- Prices: $8 for adults and $5 for students and seniors (65 and older)
- Tickets may be purchased at the box office or charged by phone at 783-2009, ext. 525 Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 1 p.m. Messalonskee at Greely, Class B championship
- 6 p.m. Falmouth at Lewiston, Class A championship
- Live webcast covering both games.