* William Norman Sampson, 47, of 40 Pierce St., on charges of domestic violence terrorizing and cruelty to animals, 10:17 a.m. Sunday at 80 Wood St.
* Sean P. Ridge, 23, of 54 Torrey Hill Road, Turner, on a charge of operating under the influence, 10:05 p.m. Sunday at 603 Center St.
* Colby Peter Gilbert, 26, of 26 Fox Run No. 2, Turner, on a charge of obstructing government administration, 10:05 p.m. Sunday at 603 Center St.
* Devin T. Stevens, 21, of 27 Arbor Field Road No. 202, Windham, on a charge of violating condition of release, 11:43 p.m. Sunday at 22 Court St.
* A vehicle driven by Erica Denis, 30, of 15 F Sanborn Road, Sabattus, collided with a vehicle driven by Daniel D. Chabot, 42, of 14 Mark St., Lewiston, as the two vehicles were about to turn onto Center Street from a parking lot at 10:23 a.m. on Tuesday. Damage to Chabot's 2008 Subaru was classified as functional. There was no visible damage to Denis' 2001 Chrysler.
* A vehicle driven by Thelma E. Gagnon, 65, of 274 Lincoln St., Lewiston, and owned by Arthur E. Gagnon of Lewiston, collided with a vehicle driven by Donald L. Hawley, 70, of Mechanic Falls, as Gagnon turned right from Mount Auburn Avenue onto Turner Street during a red light at 1:05 p.m. Tuesday. Gagnon's 2002 Dodge was towed. Damage to Hawley's 2005 Chrysler was classified as functional.
* A vehicle driven by Carrie Paradis, 27, of Sumner collided with a vehicle driven by Jacqueline T. McClary, 57, of New Gloucester, as Paradis backed up in the Kmart parking lot on Center Street at 2:24 p.m. on Thursday. Damage to Paradis' 2002 GMC was classified as minor; to McClary's 2007 Nissan, functional.
* A vehicle driven by Shannon M. Sylvester, 25, of Lewiston collided with a vehicle driven by Michael J. Warren, 52, of Fryeburg and owned by Glen Builders Inc. of Bartlett, N.H., as the two vehicles, heading in opposite directions, rounded a corned on Summer Street at 3:51 p.m. on Thursday. Damage to Warren's 1988 Mack was classified as minor. Sylvester's 1998 Volkswagen was towed.
* A vehicle driven by Joseph K. May, 38, of Auburn collided with a vehicle driven by Carrene S. Littlefield, 34, of Sabattus, as Littlefield traveled through the intersection of Third and Broad streets at 3:45 p.m. on Friday. Both May's 1998 Ford and Littlefield's 1992 Buick were towed.
* A vehicle driven by Amina Ismael, 43, of Auburn collided with a vehicle driven by Danielle E. Bowie, 22, of Auburn and owned by Lutheran Social Services of Auburn, while Bowie was stopped at a pedestrian crosswalk on Turner Street at 4:22 p.m. on Saturday. Damage to Bowie's 2011 Volkswagen was classified as minor. Ismael's 2004 Chrysler was towed.