* Joseph Blackerby, 26, of 70 Blake St., violating conditions of release, 9:30 a.m. Friday at that address.
* Steven Richard Daniels, 25, of 229 Tucker Road, Hartford, operating while license suspended or revoked, 7:51 p.m. Thursday at Park Avenue and Court Street.
* Rodger Durgin, 20, of 29 Center St., Lisbon, disorderly conduct, 1:38 a.m. Friday at that address, by Lisbon police.
* Vehicles driven by Suzanne L. Svor, 68, of Lewiston and Christopher S. Summers, 43, of Mechanic Falls collided, 1:38 p.m. Wednesday on Russell Street. Damage to Svor's 2004 Volkswagen was listed as functional. Summers' 2004 Dodge pickup truck was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Randy G. Leblond, 32, of Lewiston and Deborah L. Hersom, 60, of Litchfield collided, 7:50 a.m. Thursday on East Avenue. Leblond's 1989 Volkswagen was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 1998 GMC SUV driven by Hersom and owned by Douglas Hersom of Litchfield was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Roland Perreault, 69, of Lewiston and Ashley M. Davis, 18, of Poland collided, 5:04 p.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Perreault's 2011 Chevrolet and to the 2007 Chevrolet driven by Davis and owned by Craig A. Davis of Poland was listed as functional.