* Norman Gene Child Jr., 30, of 126 Blake St., domestic violence assault, 12:58 a.m. Monday at on Bradley Street.
* Melissa Ann Richards, 31, of 196 Waterford Road, Harrison, operating under the influence and failing to notify of motor vehicle accident, 12:51 a.m. Monday on Sabattus Street.
* Wesley John Coffin, 40, of 100 College St. No. 1, domestic violence assault, 7 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* Michael Shawn Gahagan, 42, of 124 Third St., Auburn, operating under the influence, 1:45 a.m. Sunday on Ash Street.
* Thaddiius Leander Thomas, 19, of 47 Spruce St., domestic violence terrorizing, criminal mischief and criminal trespass, 10:28 a.m. Monday on Knox Street.
* Elizabeth Lein, 22, of 115 Oak St., Lewiston, operating without a license, 10:55 p.m. Saturday on Spring Street.
* Aliza Weymouth, 24, of 22 Rose Terrace, permitting unlawful use, 10:55 p.m. Saturday on Spring Street.
* Matthew D. Piper, 41, of 14 Elm St. No. 2, domestic violence assault, domestic violence terrorizing, operating after license suspension and obstructing report of a crime, 12:18 a.m. Sunday at that address.
* Nicholas A. Johnson, 19, of 144 Allen Ave., burglary, 1:30 p.m. Monday on Allen Avenue.
* Pamela Lacombe, 40, of 162 College St., operating while license suspended or revoked, 7:41 p.m. Sunday at Main and Canal streets.
* Cars driven by Katarina F. Borghoff, 18, of Eliot and Farhani S. Mohamud, 19, of Lewiston collided, 3:23 p.m. Sunday on Walnut Street. Damage to the 2007 Subaru driven by Borghoff and owned by Ellen F. Borghoff of Eliot was listed as functional; to the 2004 Ford driven by Mohamud and owned by Sahra A. Habib of Lewiston, minor.
* A car driven by Nicholas G. Meserve, 27, of Lewiston backed into a utility pole, 1:10 a.m. Sunday on Farwell Street. Damage to the 2010 Ford driven by Meserve and owned by city of Lewiston was listed as functional.
* Cars driven by Scott A. Duplissis, 39, of Lewiston and Albertine M. Theriault, 87, of Lewiston, 11:24 a.m. Friday on East Avenue. Duplissis' 2009 Hyundai and Theriault's 2001 Chrysler were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Timothy L. Elwell, 18, of Auburn and Kristy J. Dan, 27, of Sumner collided, 1:12 p.m. Wednesday on Turner Road. Damage to the 1995 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Elwell and owned by Darren Elwell of Auburn was listed as functional. Dan's 2011 Kia was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Richard B. Davis, 74, of Windham and Valerie J. Kelshaw, 74, of New Gloucester collided, 6:01 p.m. Thursday on Washington Street. Damage to Davis' 2004 Hyundai and to the 2008 Chevrolet SUV driven by Kelshaw and owned by Douglas J. Kelshaw of Glenburn was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Barbara K. Garrison, 65, of Greene went off the road, 6:06 p.m. Thursday on Washington Street. Damage to the 2007 Dodge driven by Garrison and owned by Chester A. Garrison was towed due to disabling damage.