* Brian D. Jarvis, 26, of 13 Yates St., Mechanic Falls, possession of marijuana, 6:17 p.m. Friday on Stevens Mill Road.
* Derrick M. Grondin, 23, of 43 Bonney Hill Road, Otisfield, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 6:44 p.m. Friday, Walmart, 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Amanda Lynne Verille, 24, of 185 College St. No. 2, Lewiston, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and violating condition of release, 8:08 p.m. Friday, Walmart, 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
* Matthew M. Decker, 19, of 15 Lily Lane, Turner, sale and use of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, 10:30 p.m. Friday at Great Falls Plaza.
* James Albert Dunlop Jr., 27, of 118 Hampshire St. No. 1, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 5:18 p.m. Sunday, Hannaford, 95 Spring St.
* Adam Jared Raymond, 30, of 206 Derosay Ave. No. 1, failure to register a vehicle and violating condition of release, 5:47 p.m. Sunday on Old Farm Hill.
* James Anthony Vachon, 20, of 106 Greene St., Sabattus, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and violating condition of release, 7:24 p.m. Sunday on Main Street.
* Timothy John Gill, 66, of 196 Bates St., burglary and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 5:10 p.m. Sunday on Blake Street.
* Daniel Francis Cash Jr., 35, of 90 Horton St. No. 4, domestic violence assault (with priors) and aggravated criminal trespass, 6:10 p.m. Sunday at that address.
* Treva Moors, 22, of 81 Bowdoin St., Winthrop, warrants, 5:30 p.m. Saturday on Fayette Road, Livermore Falls Police Department.
* Robert Child, 56, of 624 Durham Road, Brunswick, operating under the influence, 7:12 p.m. Saturday on Main Street, Lisbon Police Department.
* John Files, 35, of 282 Bakerstown Road, Poland, operating under the influence and operating after suspension, 6:03 p.m. Sunday on Brown Road in Poland, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office.
* Joseph Berry, 33, of 255 Williams Road, Sabattus, domestic violence assault, 6:25 p.m. Sunday at that address, Sabattus Police Department.
* Jeremiah Munsey, 18, of 59 Drayton St., Bath, burglary and theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 7:09 p.m. Sunday on Backwood Court in Lisbon Falls, Lisbon Police Department.
* Wade Stedt, 44, of 138 Kennebec Trail, Turner, domestic violence assault, 12:15 a.m. Monday in Turner, Maine State Police.
* Collin Amberking, 25, of 2 Upper Drive, Lisbon, warrant, 7:33 a.m. Monday at that address, Lisbon Police Department.
* Justin Elsman, 28, of 29 Ridge Road, Sumner, warrant, operating after suspension and failure to give proper name, address and date of birth, 11:09 a.m. Monday on Route 4 in Turner, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office.
* Karen Bernard-Sawyer, 28, of Route 4, Turner, warrant, 10:45 a.m. Monday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office.
* Vehicle owned by Amy L. Filion, 36, of Auburn caught fire at 8:23 p.m. Aug. 22 while parked on Woodlawn Avenue. The car was off and the keys were not in the ignition. Filion's 2000 Chevrolet was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Marilyn P. Taylor, 80, of Lewiston, Matthew D. Tassinari, 31, of Minot and Amy L. L'Italien, 41, of Greene collided at 1:54 p.m. Thursday on Minot Avenue. Taylor's 2002 Dodge was towed; while functional damage was listed for the 2010 Ford driven by Tassinari and owned by Electrical Systems of Maine of Auburn; and minor damage listed for L'Italien's 2003 Ford.
* Vehicle driven by John W. Robbins, 59, of Lewiston struck a concrete and metal pole in the Kmart parking lot at 6:17 p.m. Thursday. The 2008 Dodge driven by Robbins and owned by Hope Haven Gospel Mission of Lewiston was towed.
* Vehicle with a trailer driven by Justin R. Kummerle, 31, of Chester, N.Y., hit a parked car owned by Riunite D. Izquierdo, of Hawaii, at 6:15 p.m. Sunday in the parking lot of the Hilton Garden Inn, Great Fallls Plaza. No damage listed for Kummerle's 2006 Ford; and functional damage listed for Izquierdo's 2004 Chrysler.