* Donald Carl Billings, 51, of 115 College St., on a warrant, 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at 64 Sabattus St.
* Troy Douglas Haydon, 44, of 32 Horton St., on a charge of violating bail conditions, 11 a.m. Wednesday at 108 Summer St.
* Ashley Anne Field, 27, of 664 Elm Hill Rod, South Paris, on charges of shoplifting and violating conditions of release, 12:21 p.m. Wednesday at Walmart on Mount Auburn Avenue.
* Andrea Moholland, 41, of 10 Second St., on charges of domestic assault and criminal restraint, 12:09 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Mohamed A. Omar, 25, of Lewiston, and Rebekah Noyes, 23, of Poland, collided at 7:53 p.m. Sept. 29 at College and Sabattus streets. Noyes' 2002 Toyota was towed. Damage to Omar's 2012 Mazda was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Stanley Grant, 56, of Sebago, and Kimberly I. Roozen, 44, of Auburn, collided at 12:54 p.m. Wednesday on Center Street. Damage to both Grant's 2001 Chevrolet and to Roozen's 1997 Jeep was listed as functional.