* Daniel Chamberland, 23, of 114 Cheryl Lane, Oxford, warrant, 4:55 p.m. Monday at the Auburn Police Department.
* Mark Morris Berube, 41, of 33 South Main St. No. 2, violation of a protective order, 1:33 p.m. Tuesday on Sherwood Drive.
* Brandi Leigh Saucier-Martin, 36, of 84 South Hatch Hill Road, Greene, disorderly conduct, 10:53 p.m. Monday on Sabattus Street.
* Brian Quimby 26, of 155 Fifth St., Auburn, warrants, 10:30 a.m. Monday on Birch Street.
* Tyrone Jones, 32, of 187 Main St.,reckless conduct, 4:44 p.m. Monday on Conant Road.
* Michael Messier, 19, of 120.5 College St. No. 1, theft by unauthorized taking, 11:27 p.m. Monday at Androscoggin County Jail, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office.
* Cars driven by Ronald L. Jacques, 68, of Auburn and Jesse C. Smith, 26, of Auburn collided, 4:57 p.m. Saturday on Second Street. Damage to Jacques' 2011 Chrysler was listed as minor; to Smith's 1997 Mitsubishi, functional.
* Cars driven by Jacqueline T. Cleaves, 17, of Auburn and Roland J. Lebel, 53, of Auburn collided, 4:31 p.m. Thursday on Cook Street. The 2000 Pontiac driven by Cleaves and owned by Lisa M. Pratte of Auburn was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Lebel's 2006 Pontiac was listed as functional.
* Vehicles driven by Kenneth E. Rideout, 73, of Mechanic Falls, John W. Field, 56, of New Gloucester and Virginia A.Tudor, 58, of Lewiston collided, 12:35 p.m. Sunday on Minot Avenue. Rideout's 1998 Chevrolet and the 2003 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Field and owned by Tri State Insulation of Lewiston were towed due to disabling damage. Damage to Tudor's 2001 Honda was listed as minor.