* Ryan Charles Weber, 34, of 71 New Gloucester Rd., Durham, operating with a suspended license, 8:03 p.m. Friday on Washington Street.
* Emily C. McLeod, 39, of 161 Washington St., operating with suspended registration, 8:38 p.m. Friday on Washington Street.
* Michelle Marie Hilliker, 58, of 121 Strawberry Ave. No. 6, Lewiston, operating after suspension, 7:30 a.m. Saturday on Mount Auburn Avenue.
* Mason Perez, 28, of 146 Oxford St. No. 3, Lewiston, criminal mischief, 4:15 p.m. Saturday on Main Street.
* Hansel R. Zamora-Garcia, 30, of 115 Summer St., unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 10:47 p.m. Saturday on Goff Street.
* Kyle Kenney, 22, of 110 Hampshire St., warrant, 10:53 p.m. Saturday at that address.
* Richard Degen, 43, of 56 Roxbury Road, Mexico, warrant, 2 a.m. Sunday on Fifth Street.
* Ryan Matthew Longley, 27, of 30 Cotton Road No. 36, Lewiston, possession of marijuana and sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 4:57 p.m. Sunday on Webster Street.
* Adam N. Barnes-Neal, 19, of 9 Maple St. No. 5, sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 8:40 p.m. Sunday on Turner Street.
* Bryan D. Parentis, 19, of 9 Maple St. No. 5, sale and use of drug paraphernalia, 8:40 p.m. Sunday on Turner Street.
* Eric A. Poland, 32, of 39 Winter St., refusing to submit to arrest or detention, criminal trespass and two counts of criminal mischief, 10:01 p.m. Sunday on Winter Street.
* Jeremiah Matthew Paine, 38, of 107 Broad St. No. 1R, operating after license suspension, 12:06 a.m. Monday on Main Street.
* Karen Dee, 50, of 199 Golder Road, operating under the influence, 10:52 p.m. Saturday on Scribner Boulevard.
* Deng Mirac, 84, of 158 Blake St. No. 3, domestic violence assault, 5:30 p.m. Sunday at that address.
* Christopher Guimond, 27, transient, warrant, 11:13 p.m. Sunday on Park Street.
* Robert Edward Dadmun Jr., 35, of Auburn, assault on an emergency medical care provider, 2:25 a.m. Sunday at St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, 91 Campus Ave.
* Joseph James Guisano, 21, of 21 Spring St., Auburn, 12:28 a.m. Monday on Jack Court.
* Melinda Peer, 26, of 408 Main St. No. 1M, operating while license suspended or revoked and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 5:10 p.m. Monday on White Street.
* Vance Blair, 50, of Canton, warrant, 6:45 p.m. Saturday on Crash Road in Jay, Maine State Police.
* Michael Parker, 56, of 2161 Lisbon St., Lewiston, operating an ATV under the influence, 6:25 p.m. Saturday in Turner, Maine Warden Service.
* Anthony Strout, 30, of 72 Sumner Road, Leeds, disorderly conduct, 3:46 a.m. Sunday at that address, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office.
* Trevor Hebert, 27, of 92 Pleasant St., Brunswick, operating after suspension, 5:59 p.m. Sunday on Route 4 in Turner, Maine State Police.
* Peter Cyr, 39, of 43 Pine St., Dixfield, operating after habitual offender revocation, 5:03 a.m. Monday on Route 4 in Auburn, Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office.