* Jennifer Fligg, 34, of 14 Summit St., Bryant Pond, on an unspecified warrant charge, 9:10 p.m. Sunday at Sabattus and Bradley streets.
* Dorothy Loretta Hanson, 20, of 1968 Lisbon St., No. 128, on charges of violating conditions of release, domestic violence assault, and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 9:36 p.m. Sunday at 25 Howe St.
* Benjamin Whispell, 25, of 224 Davis Road, Durham, on an unspecified warrant charge, 9:59 p.m. Sunday at 1968 Lisbon St.
* Sarahlynn L. Roakes, 24, of 197 Bartlett St., No. 3, on charges of disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 10:53 p.m. Sunday at 84 College St.
* Katie Anne LeBlanc, 34, of 1010 Roadhouse Road, Carrabassett Valley, on a charge of operating under the influence, 12:50 a.m. Monday at 139 Lisbon St.
* Avery Jackson, 19, of 78 Winter St., Lewiston, on unspecified warrant charges, 4:55 p.m. Monday at 7 Riverside Drive.
* David Roberts, 27, of 15 Alma Drive, Lisbon, on unspecified warrant charges, 3:05 p.m. Monday at that address by the Lisbon Police Department.
* Vehicles driven by Dorn A. Hughes, of Livermore, and Christopher R. Wainwright, of Canton, collided, 6:48 a.m. Friday on Lisbon Street. Hughes' 2008 Ford pickup was towed due to disabling damage; damage to the 2005 Ford SUV driven by Wainwright and owned by the Oxford County Sheriff's Office was minor.
* Vehicles driven by Jonathan H. Tuttle and Everett M. Bertrand, both of Minot, collided, 6:49 p.m. Friday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Tuttle's 2000 Volvo car was towed due to disabling damage; damage to the 2006 Chevrolet car driven by Bertrand and owned by Julie Bertrand, of Minot, was minor.
* Vehicles driven by Lucien J. Dussault, of Auburn, and Cassie R. Smith, of Rumford, collided, 10:15 a.m. Saturday on Center Street. Dussault's 2005 Toyota car and the 1992 Toyota car driven by Smith and owned by Kelly Smith, of Rumford, were towed due to disabling damage.