* Victoria L. Choiniere, 19, of 37 Whitney St., theft and possession of marijuana, 5:41 p.m. Tuesday at Walmart.
* William Pannabecker, 20, of 28 Lyn Road, Buckfield, on charges of theft and assault, 2:47 p.m. Wednesday at Kmart on Center Street.
* Charles Pottle, 68, of 147 College St., on charges of unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs and refusing to submit to arrest, 6:25 p.m. Tuesday at 42 Davis St.
* Tyrone Davis, 29, of 35 Wood St., on a warrant and on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 12:01 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Mathew Dunlop, 23, of 118 Hampshire St., Auburn, domestic violence assault, 11:05 p.m. Monday at that address.
* Joseph Allen, 34, of 41 Winter St., Auburn, fugitive from justice, 11:06 a.m. Tuesday in Lewiston.
* Phillip Blais, 32, of 69 Horton St., acquiring drugs by deception, 4 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street.
* Anthony Post, 19, of 125 Pierce St. No. 5, burglary, theft and violating conditions of release, 6:11 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Michael Cote, 21, of 645 Lisbon Road, Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of furnishing a place for minors to consume alcohol, 2:40 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Michael Adams, 20, of 13 Second St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 2:51 a.m. Wednesday on Pleasant Street, Lisbon Falls.
* Trevor Lepack, 18, of 47 Pine Ridge Road, Sabattus, receiving stolen property, 12:46 p.m. Tuesday on Middle Road, Sabattus Police Department.
* Ryan White, 24, of 17 Pettingill St., Lewiston, probation hold, 2:20 p.m. Tuesday on Canal Street in Lewiston, Parole & Probation.
* Kyle Cathey, 27, of 127 Richmond Road, Litchfield, warrant, 3:53 p.m. Tuesday on Canal Street in Lewiston, Parole & Probation.
* A car driven by Andrew T. Farrar, 23, of Lewiston, struck the back of a car driven by Maynard Braley, 68, of New Gloucester, while Braley was stopped at a traffic light at 11:06 a.m. Tuesday on Center Street. Farrar's 2003 Acura was towed. Damage to the 2012 Subaru, driven by Braley and owned by Mary J. Ruchinskas, of Turner, was listed as functional.
* A pickup driven by Jacob A. Danforth, 27, of Lewiston, struck the back of a van driven by Maurice Bazinet, 84, of Lewiston, while Bazinet was stopped in traffic at 7:42 a.m. Tuesday on Webster Street at East Avenue. The impact forced Bazinet's van into an SUV driven by Brittany Salisbury, 27, of Lewiston, who was also stopped at the intersection. Damage to her 2006 Mazda and to Danforth's 1997 Ford was listed as minor. Damage to Bazinet's 2002 Dodge was listed as functional.