* Alan Mason, 35, 94 College St., violating protective order, 11:45 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Nicholas Harold Curit, 44, of 1890 Royalsborough Road, Durham, operating while license suspended or revoked, violating condition of release and attaching false plates, 10:02 p.m. Thursday at High and Hutchins streets.
* Mark Childs, 23, of 324 Lewiston St., Mechanic Falls, warrant, 9:45 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Christina Perkins, 33, of 32 Hampshire St., Auburn, warrant, 11:50 a.m. Friday at the Androscoggin County Jail, Auburn.
* Cars driven by Joshua A. Mailloux, 18, of Turner and Edmund Tracy, 35, of Auburn collided, 12:53 p.m. Thursday on Mount Auburn Avenue. The 1994 Dodge driven by Mailloux and owned by Peggy Sue Gagnon of Turner was towed due to disabling damage. Damage to the 1012 Honda driven by Tracy and owned by Carrie A. Tracy of Auburn was listed as functional.