* Raymond Thomas, 45, of Cumberland Street, Rumford, possessing a scheduled drug, 7:30 p.m. Wednesday on Route 4 in Turner, by Maine State Police.
* Dennis Main, 42, of 127 Northern Ave., Augusta, warrant, 10:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Augusta Road, by Sabattus police.
* Marcus McCloud, 44, of 17 Cram Ave., Lewiston, being a fugitive from justice, 4:01 p.m. Thursday at that address, by Maine State Police.
* Elizabeth Foshee, 30, of 17 Cram Ave., trafficking in scheduled drugs, 4:09 p.m. Thursday at that address, by Maine State Police.
* A vehicle driven by Mathew J. Greenwood, 32, of Auburn struck a metal pole and fence, 7:05 a.m. Monday on River Road. Damage to the 2004 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Greenwood and owned by Constance A. Strout of Auburn was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Zachary R. Farrington, 29, of Lewiston struck a utility pole, 7:40 p.m. Monday on Mill Street. Farrington's 2005 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Chad N. Levesque, 29, of Lewiston and George R. Proctor, 66, of Minot collided, 1:19 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street. Damage to Levesque's 2001 Mazda SUV was listed as functional. No damage was observed to Proctor's 1994 GMC pickup truck.