* Derick Wesley Weekes, 20, of 37 Davis St., on charges of domestic assault and domestic threatening, 1:15 p.m. Thursday at 220 Park St.
* Timothy Joseph Kuvaja, 31, of 75 Spring St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 9:24 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Dominique Paul Labonte, 44, of 1048 Sabattus St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 9:06 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* James Michael Lagace, 22, of 159 Pleasant Hill Road, Sabattus, on a warrant, 11:57 p.m. Thursday at 148 Central Ave.
* Lynne Marie Montoya, 26, of 172 Blake St., on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 1:45 a.m. Friday at that address.
* Victoria Rose Stockwell, 24, of 64 Oxford St., Lewiston, on a charge of theft and on a warrant, 6:21 p.m. Thursday at Hannaford, 95 Spring St.
* Jennifer Lynn Benedix, 38, of 44 Hebron Center Road, Hebron, on a warrant and on charges of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, driving with a suspended license and sale or use of drug paraphernalia, 11:37 p.m. Thursday on Winter Street.
* A car driven by Justin J. Binette, 25, of Lewiston, struck a deer when a trio of them ran into the roadway at 7:21 a.m. Thursday on Pinewoods Road. The deer ran off, according to a police report. Damage to Binette's 2007 Toyota was listed as functional.