* Nicholas Blundon, 25, listed as transient, on a charge of criminal trespass, 7:58 p.m. Dec. 26 at 209 Lincoln St.
* Joseph Moore, 62, of 52 Hampshire St., Auburn, on a warrant, 8:27 p.m. Dec. 26 at 282 Lisbon St.
* John Rundin, 32, of 15 Elm St., on a warrant, 12:16 a.m. Dec. 27 at that address.
* Joshua Foote, 22, of 66 Howe St., on charges of domestic assault and assaulting an officer, 5:49 p.m. Dec. 27 at that address.
* Joshua Steele, 29, of 66 Howe St., on charges of domestic assault and violating bail, 4:40 p.m. Dec. 27 at that address.
* Heather M. Libby, 19, of 38 Irish Hill Road, Buckfield, on a charge of theft, 4:35 p.m. Dec. 26 at Walmart.
* Devyn Paul Pinard, 19, of 27 High St., Buckfield, on charges of criminal mischief and being a minor consuming liquor, 12:48 a.m. Dec. 27 at 648 Turner St.
* Seth Labbe, 21, of 106 Holbrook Road, Turner, on charges of driving with a suspended license and furnishing liquor to a minor, 12:48 a.m. Dec. 27 at 648 Turner St.
* Eino Leinonen, 73, of Nobleboro, on charges of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to stop for police, 7:21 p.m. Dec. 26 on Route 196 by Lisbon Police Department.
* Lindsey Pollis, 28, of 13 Globe St., Livermore Falls, on a warrant, 9 p.m. Dec. 26 at that address by Livermore Falls Police Department.
* William Paisley, 22, of 7 Park St., Lisbon, on a warrant charging burglary and theft, 2:13 a.m. Dec. 27 at that address by Lisbon Police Department.
* Corey Coburn, 25, of 7 Park St., on charges of burglary, theft and violating conditions of release, 2:56 a.m. Dec. 27 at that address by Lisbon Police Department.
* Pamela M. Gabri, 55, of Auburn, lost control of her car and it slid off Riverside Drive into trees at 12:10 p.m. Dec. 25. Her 2006 Toyota was towed.
* Benjamin A. Herlihy, 28, of Lewiston, lost control of his SUV, which slid into a ditch at 12:24 p.m. Dec. 25 on Turner Road. His 1998 Ford was towed.
* Vehicles driven by Gregory J. Perry, 23, of Naples, and Randy Bourgoin, 42, of Minot, collided at 6:02 p.m. Dec. 26 at Minot Avenue and Millett Drive. Perry's 2004 Dodge sustained functional damage. Bourgoin's 2006 Chevrolet was towed.