* Abdulrazak M. Hussein, 25, of 53 River St., warrants charging failure to appear in court, 1:55 a.m. Monday on Chestnut Street.
* George Edward Washington, 44, of 391 Randall Road, driving with a suspended license and violating bail conditions, 7:20 p.m. Monday on Sabattus Street.
* Gerald David Pollock, 41, of 800 North River Road, Auburn, disorderly conduct, 9:53 p.m. Monday on Park Street.
* Jennifer Lynn Morin, 28, of 237 Buckfield Road, South Paris, disorderly conduct, 9:52 p.m. Monday on Park Street.
* Gunnar James Caron, 20, of 22 Green St., driving while intoxicated and failing to report an accident, 3:02 a.m. Tuesday on Sabattus Street.
* Thomas Joseph Auger, 36, of 171 Bradbury Road, violating conditions of release, 3:31 a.m. Wednesday on Ashmount Street.
* Tony Ivan Kimball, 28, of 33 Mechanic Falls Road, Oxford, driving with a suspended license, 8:50 p.m. Monday on Minot Avenue.
* Donte Tyrone Hendricks, 26, of 52 Connor Lane, Poland, driving without a license, 12:30 a.m. Tuesday on Main Street.
* Stacy Lynn Malonson, 33, of 49 Lee Road, Lincoln, warrant, 12:41 a.m. Tuesday on Center Street.
* Jeremy Benedict Greenan, 28, of 28 Hill St., South Paris, criminal threatening, criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, assault, criminal mischief and misuse of a public benefits instrument, 3:45 a.m. Tuesday on Young's Corner Road.
* Danielle Marie Kopka, 38, of 56 Birch St., Lewiston, theft, trafficking in prison contraband and furnishing a scheduled drug, 10:20 a.m. Tuesday at 95 Spring St.
* Eddie Laverne Ringold, 45, of 64 Oxford St., Lewiston, theft and violating bail conditions, 1:05 p.m. Tuesday at Walmart.
* Cecilia Anne Ward, 29, of 96 Heather Drive, Lewiston, theft, 6:09 p.m. Tuesday at Walmart.
* Raymond Westley Henry, 42, of 68 High St., domestic assault, 7:57 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Charlee M. Jewel, 27, of South Paris, and Normand R. Labbe, 82, of Minot, collided at 8:28 a.m. Tuesday at Minot Avenue and Garfield Road. Jewell's 2011 Toyota was towed. Damage to Labbe's 1994 Chevrolet was listed as functional.
* A car driven by Brian D. Gregoire, 32, of Auburn, struck the back of a van driven by Gerard Desrosiers, 56, of Auburn, while Desrosiers was stopped at a traffic light at 1:50 a.m. Tuesday on Canal Street. Gregoire's 2001 Chevrolet was towed. Damage to the 1998 Ford, driven by Desrosiers and owned by Evelyn W. Toothaker, of Lewiston, was listed as minor.