* Kulmiye Idris, 23, of 1016 Center St., Auburn, operating under the influence, 3:15 a.m. Feb. 3 in Auburn by Sabattus Police Department.
* Kevin O'Donald, 23, of 201 Webster Road, Lisbon, domestic violence assault, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct, 10:38 a.m. Feb. 3 at same address by Maine State Police.
* Keith Staffier, 40, of 53 Hillview Drive, Hannover, Mass., warrant, 4:37 p.m. Feb. 4 at Oxford County Sheriff's Department by Androscoggin County Sheriff's Department.
* Michael David Giambra, 39, of 4 Fox Run Drive, Lewiston, 2 counts violation of bail conditions, 3 a.m. Feb. 3 at 57 Dana Ave.
* Shannon M. Latulippe, 25, of 320 Court St., No. 1, domestic violence assault, 3:25 p.m. Feb. 3 at same address.
* Tonya Kirkland, 34, of 21 Laurel Ave., warrant, 4:21 p.m. Feb. 3 at same address.
* Christopher Gage Dickinson, 18, of 571 Washington St., No. 231, warrant, 8:59 p.m. Feb. 3 at Auburn Police Department.
* Wesley John Coffin, 41, of 100 College St., No. 2A, unlawful possession of oxycodone, violation condition of release, 9:32 p.m. Feb. 3 at 1 Goff St. and 263 Court St.
* Joshua Ernest Ruest, 22, of 73 Fourth St., operating while license suspended or revoked with prior, 11:15 p.m. Feb. 3 at 296 Main St.
* Shawn M. Keith, 26, of 1079 Woodman Hill Road, Minot, operating while license suspended or revoked with prior, 9:57 a.m. Feb. 4 at 894 Minot Ave.
* Abdi Adan Ali, 56, of 113 Blake St., No. 2, criminal trespass, 6:11 p.m. Feb. 1 at 242 Park St.
* Aaron Burgess, 20, of 78 Oak St., operating with suspended registration, operating without a license, 1:46 a.m. Feb. 3 on Oak Street.
* Larry Prout, 38, of 117 Pierce St., No. 4, domestic violence assault, 9:30 p.m. Feb. 3 at same address.
* Christopher A. Tison, 26, of 29 Vale St., No. 5, violating condition of release, 9:50 p.m. Feb. 3 at same address.
* Michael Mailhot, 21, of 724 College Road, operating under the influence, 2 a.m. Feb. 4 at 162 College St.
* Miciel Robert LaGrange, 21, of 5 Shawmut St., disorderly conduct, 2:28 p.m. Feb. 4 at 123 Bartlett St.
* Vehicles driven by Elaine Runyon, 53 of 973 Intervale Road, New Gloucester and Richard Alley, of 5041 Dalehurst Drive, Cocoa, Fla., collided 8:24 a.m. Jan. 30, on Station Road. Runyon's 2012 Subaru was listed with minor damage. Alley's 1985 Ford was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Richard Keene, 73 of 590 Wilson Hill Road, Turner and Andrew Cluff, 37, of 74 Poliquin Ave., Auburn, collided 7:33 a.m. Jan. 31, on Minot Avenue. Keene's 2004 Jeep was towed due to disabling damage. Cluff's 2009 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Mark Prindall, 49, of 144 Evergreen Drive, Poland and Thomas Bernsten, 50, of 55 Glenbrook Ave., Hamden, Conn., collided 4:57 p.m. Feb. 1 at Washington Street Irving Mainway. Prindall's 2003 Chrysler was listed with functional damage. Bernsten's 2005 Freightliner was listed with minor damage.
* Vehicle driven by Bailey Wheelden, 28, of 1321 Jordan School Road, No., 23, Auburn, left the roadway, 9:32 a.m. Feb. 2 on Pownal Road. Wheelden's 2005 Ford was towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Anton Topole, 78, of 463 Turner St., Buckfield and Jacquelin LaFortune, 26, of 15 Glendale St., No. 1, Dorchester, Mass., collided 2:10 p.m. Feb. 2 on Union Street. Topole's 2007 Volkswagen was towed due to disabling damage. LaFortune's 2013 Ford was listed with functional damage.
* Vehicles driven by Richard Cusson, 75, of Meadowview Apartments, No. 322, Lewiston and Nancy Tardif, 70, of 211 Randall Road, Lewiston, collided 2:36 p.m. Feb. 1 on Sabattus Street. Cusson's 2004 Buick was towed due to disabling damage. Tardif's 2005 Chrysler was listed with minor damage.
* Vehicles driven by Ashley Stebbins, 17, of 78 Church St., Livermore Falls and Rachel Gagne, 18, of 401 Park Ave., Auburn collided 9:52 p.m. Feb. 1 at the intersection of Canal and Chestnut streets. Stebbins' 2003 Dodge was towed due to disabling damage. Gagne's 1996 Toyota was towed due to disabling damage. Support Solutions on Canal Street was also damaged in the collision.
* Vehicles driven by Deborah Nadeau, 62, of 386 Lincoln St., Lewiston and Mohamed Mohamed, 50, of 32 Knox St., No. 302, Lewiston collided 12:16 p.m. Feb. 3 at the intersection of Lisbon and Locust streets. Nadeau's 2003 Ford was listed with functional damage. Mohamed's 2002 Hyundai was listed with functional damage.