* Tyler Nickerson, 20, of 4 Highland Ave., Lisbon, assault, 12:30 a.m. Monday at same address by Lisbon Police Department.
* John Howze, 28, of 19 Natasha Place, Mechanic Falls, aggravated assault, 12:50 a.m. Monday at 170 Center St., Auburn, by Mechanic Falls Police Department.
* Charles Damren, 27, of 92 Pine Ridge Loop, Livermore Falls, burglary, theft, criminal mischief, 6:45 a.m. Monday at Route 4, Livermore Falls, by Androscoggin County Sheriff's Department.
* Derek Hanson, 20, of 34 Bemis St., Livermore Falls, burglary, theft, criminal mischief, violating conditions of release, 6:45 a.m. Monday at Route 4, Livermore Falls, by Androscoggin County Sheriff's Department.
* Kimberly Foss, 42, of 79 Bailey Ave., No. 1, operating under the influence, 1:15 a.m. Monday on Oak Street.
* Assamavi Koumou-Nete, 26, of 76.5 Howard St., violating conditions of release, refusing to submit to arrest, 11 a.m. Monday on Lisbon Street.
* Keith Robert Dubuc, 52, of 909 Main St. on a charge of operating under the influence, 3:43 p.m. Monday at 811 Main St.
* Kayla May Kouts, 23, of 75 Elm St. on two warrants, 7:40 p.m. Monday at that address.
* Joshua B. Robinson-Martel, 23, of 11:46 p.m. Monday at 426 Lisbon St.
* Bobby Gene Rand, 20, of 10 Leeds St., No. 4, warrant, 9 a.m. Tuesday at 37 Park St.
* Braden Ray Staples, 25, of 102 Pierce St., violation of bail conditions, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at 92 Pine St.
* Alexandria Mary Shaw, 18, of 2 Diamond Drive, warrant, 4:45 p.m. Tuesday at 78 Howard St.
* Nicole Vaillancourt, 25, of 63 Second St., No. 1, warrant, 7:55 p.m. Thursday at same address.
* Shawn Michael Foster, 22, of 170 Sabbath Day Road, New Gloucester, on a warrant, 6:27 p.m. Monday at 100 Turkey Lane.
* A vehicle driven by Derek J. Stevens, 41, of Leeds went off Main Street and rolled over, 9:52 p.m. Friday. Stevens' 2000 Chevrolet pickup truck was towed due to disabling damage.
* Cars driven by Kimberly L. Robitaille, 38, of Lewiston and Richard P. Racine, 73, of Lewiston collided, 12:06 p.m. Sunday on Sabattus Street. The 2002 Saturn driven by Robitaille and owned by Garry A. Robitaille of Lewiston and Racine's 2005 Chevrolet were towed due to disabling damage.
* Vehicles driven by Mark P. Emery, 70, of Lewiston and Amy A. Hayes, 38, of Auburn collided, 3:34 p.m. Sunday on Turner Street. Damage to Emery's 1995 Oldsmobile was listed as minor; to Hayes' 1999 Jeep SUV, functional.
* A vehicle driven by Craig Dustin, 53, of 49 Clifford St., Mechanic Falls, struck a utility pole 5:54 p.m. Saturday on Minot Avenue. The City of Auburn 2003 Sterling was listed with no observable damage. The damage to the CMP pole and light fixture is estimated at $2,000.
* A vehicle driven by Carl LeGere, 53, of 506 Woodman Hill Road, Minot, struck a snowdrift on West Hardscrabble Road at 1:07 p.m. Saturday. LeGere's 2007 Dodge was listed with functional damage.
* A vehicle driven by Elizabeth Fogg, 53, of 611 Auburn Road, Turner, hit a parked vehicle owned by Matthew Ray, of 233 Bowdoin St., Auburn, 1:02 p.m. Sunday on Park Avenue. Fogg's 1996 Ford was listed with functional damage. Ray's 1998 Volvo was listed with functional damage.