* Danielle Duval, 26, of 171 Oxford St., Lewiston, probation violation, 5:28 p.m. Tuesday at 140 Canal St., Lewiston, by Probation and Parole Department.
* Michael Gagnier, 51, of 20 High St., Sabattus, gross sexual assault, 6 p.m. Tuesday at Department of Health and Human Services, Lewiston, by Sabattus Police Department.
* Troy Stickney, 20, of 4 Parkview Lane, warrant, 2:38 a.m. Tuesday at Canal and Cedar Streets.
* Bobby Lilley Jones, 42, of 125 Pierce St., No. 1, criminal trespass, 8:13 a.m. Tuesday at 1035 Lisbon St.
* Priscilla Cyr, 62, of 14 Sabattus Creek Drive, Lisbon, operating while license suspended or revoked, 11:06 a.m. Tuesday at 61 Bates St.
* Joseph Gilbert, 23, of 13 Our Road, Sabattus, domestic violence assault, 2:18 p.m. Tuesday at 209 Ash St.
* Betty Sandra Moody, 50, of 158 Pine St., warrant, 3:45 p.m. Tuesday at 75 Howe St.
* A vehicle driven by Brett M. Sarrazin, 19, of Portland struck cars parked by Bernardo H. Morales, 24, of Lewiston and Deidre K. Long, 47, of Lewiston, 12:22 a.m. Saturday on Fairmount Street. Damage to Morales' 1997 Honda and Long's 1998 Jeep was listed as functional. The 2006 Jeep driven by Sarrazin and owned by Ian Oswald of Lewiston was towed due to disabling damage.
* A car driven by Chad R. Morin, 22, of Wales struck a tree, 11:19 p.m. Saturday on Lisbon Street. Morin's 2000 Ford was towed due to disabling damage.