* Scott Edward Taylor, 24, of 333 Park Ave., on charges of disorderly conduct and failure to give police a correct name and date of birth, 1:33 a.m. Wednesday at 141 Ash St.
* Bobby Lilley Jones, 42, of 125 Pierce St., on a charge of theft, 4:26 p.m. Wednesday at 38 Walnut St.
* Amanda Waterhouse, 35, of 76 Oak St., on a warrant, 4:40 p.m. Wednesday at 83 Bartlett St.
* Carl Andrew Frost II, 28, of 88 Bartlett St., on a warrant, 5:01 p.m. Wednesday at 59 Sabattus St.
* Holly Noelle Roewer, 29, of 320 Court St., Auburn, on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, 5:05 p.m. Wednesday at the Androscoggin County Jail, Auburn.
* Justin Ryan Wilson, 24, of 75 Jordan Bridge Road, Sabattus, on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a charge of driving without a license and on a charge of possession of marijuana, 8:16 p.m. Wednesday at 16 Sixth St.
* A car driven by Patricia D. Tardif, 68, of Lisbon, struck the back of a car driven by Elizabeth A. Packard, 19, of Auburn, while Packard was stopped in traffic at 1:36 p.m. Tuesday on Main Street, near Park Street. The impact forced Packard's car into the back of an SUV driven by Norma J. Davis, 53, of Sabattus. Damage to Tardif's 2007 Kia and to Packard's 2002 Toyota was listed as functional. Damage to Davis' 2011 Jeep was listed as functional.