DIXFIELD — The Police Department handled 94 calls from Sept. 1 to 19. Among them are the following:
* Monique Hill, 24, Roxbury, operating under the influence, 11:54 p.m. Sept. 2 on the Common Road. An officer spotted a car crashed into a ditch and found Hill uninjured in the vehicle. She was taken to Oxford County Jail in Paris.
* At 7:16 p.m. Sept. 19, an Averill Road resident reported a burglary. Items taken included two televisions, three swords, a chain saw and a PlayStation 2. The items are valued at more than $2,500. There are no leads.
* At 4 p.m. on Sept. 2, a Birch Street resident reported theft of medications.
* At 7:51 p.m. on Sept. 4, an officer responded to a tractor-trailer rollover on Route 2 east of the Canton Point Road intersection. An investigation revealed that the rig, operated by Matthew Howes, 37, of Ashland was taking the corner at a speed faster than was safe. The truck overturned, spilling a load of lumber and closing the road for hours. Howes, who wasn't injured, was summoned on a charge of imprudent speed. The tractor-trailer was totaled.
* A Coburn Avenue resident reported at 6 p.m. Sept. 6 that a recently vacated house was damaged when someone entered through an unsecured window. Screens were ripped and an interior door was damaged.
* A Weld Street resident reported at 7:30 a.m. Sept. 2 that their vehicle windows were broken overnight. Damage was estimated at $700.
* A person came to the police station at 4:59 p.m. Sept. 2 to report finding marijuana plants growing in the area of Bull Rock. Officers removed nine pot plants worth about $13,500.