Unless otherwise noted, the following are to be arraigned on Nov. 6 in 11th District Court:
* Jana-Lyn Krebs, 45, Mexico, operating under the influence (second offense), 8:30 a.m. Oct. 5 on Lincoln Avenue. She was released on unspecified bail and will be arraigned on Dec. 4 in 11th District Court.
* Tim Tyler, 54, Rumford, felony tampering with a state witness, 7:09 p.m. Oct. 3 on Route 2. He was released on $400 cash bail and will be arraigned on Dec. 14 in Oxford County Superior Court in Paris.
* Timothy M. Labrecque, 22, Rumford, domestic violence assault, 8:56 p.m. Sept. 28 on Route 108. He was released on $800 unsecured bail.
* Alicia Mae Mackerron, 21, Mexico, domestic violence assault, 6:30 p.m. Sept. 26 on Cumberland Street. She was released on $800 unsecured bail.
* Police responded to a disturbance complaint at 2:14 a.m. on Oct. 4 on Falmouth Street. Joshua Bernard, 28, and Sara Paquette, 21, both of Rumford, were given a summons on a charge of assault. They will be arraigned on Dec. 4 in 11th District Court.