MEXICO — The Police Department has received 26 complaints over the last week. Among them were the following:
* At 9:20 a.m. Nov. 19, police responded to Meroby Elementary School after the staff discovered an Eton TXL 50cc four-wheeler on the property. According to the school, the four-wheeler had been on the property for three days. Lt. Roy Hodsdon reported the four-wheeler was not registered and had no identifying markings of any kind. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Police Department.
* At 4:49 p.m. Nov. 18, Amanda Sharkey, 36, of Rumford, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and given a criminal trespassing warning to not return to the Family Dollar store on Main Street. She was released from Oxford County Jail in Paris the next day.
* At 12:51 a.m. Nov. 18, police responded to Tommy Gun Bar on Roxbury Road for reports of a fight. Police arrested Leann Webber, 42, of Peru, on charges of disorderly conduct and assault. She was released from the Rumford Hospital on unsecured bail. She is scheduled to appear Jan. 8, 2013, in 11th District Court in Rumford.
* At 6:15 p.m. Nov. 20, the Maine Smoke Shop reported a shoplifter. An undisclosed amount of cigarettes were stolen.
* At 2:06 p.m. Nov. 18 a Middle Avenue resident reported sometime between Nov. 16 and 17, someone stole the bumper off his Polaris four-wheeler. The bumper was valued at $250.
* At 1:04 p.m. Nov. 18, an Osgood Avenue resident reported someone attempted to break into her shed several days earlier. Near the shed she found tools burglars used to try to pry the door open. Nothing was stolen.