The following are to be arraigned on April 2 in 11th District Court:
* Michael Nelson, 52, Mexico, operating after suspension, 11:45 a.m. Feb. 20 on Waldo Street. He was released on $1,200 unsecured bail.
* Darryl Howze, 29, Mechanic Falls, warrant charging domestic violence assault, turned himself in 8:01 a.m. Feb. 20 at the police station on River Street. He was released on $500 cash bail.
* Kellie J. Bernard, 25, Rumford, warrant charging operating after suspension, 10:38 p.m. Feb. 18 on Route 2. She was released on $500 cash bail.
* Gerald L. Pare, 60, Rumford, domestic violence assault, 9:57 a.m. Feb. 17 on Washington Street. He was released on $1,000 unsecured bail.
* Timothy J. Somers, 31, Brooklyn, N.Y., operating under the influence, 12:08 a.m. Feb. 17 on Main Street in Mexico. He was released on $200 cash bail.
* Steven Dyment, 54, Rumford, domestic violence assault, 3:45 p.m. Feb. 15 on Spruce Street. He was released on $800 unsecured bail.