• Hector Manuel Ramos, 25, of 282 Main St., Auburn, burglary and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at 145 Holland St.
• Gregory Joe Pelletier, 38, of 15 Riverside Place, obstructing report of a crime, violating condition of release and two charges of domestic violence assault, 3:41 a.m. Thursday at 15 Riverside Drive.
• Lee Hamet, 22, of 1280 Jordan School Road, domestic assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 1:28 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Christina Godin, 31, of 1743 Minot Ave., Auburn, driving without a license, 11:36 p.m. Wednesday on Lewiston Street by Mechanic Falls police.
• Shannon Farwell, 51, of 38 Milton Lane, Mechanic Falls, driving with a suspended license and attaching false plates, 2:30 a.m. Thursday at that address by Mechanic Falls police.
• Tyler Jones, 20, of 472 Middle St., Bath, warrant charging violating conditions of release, 6 p.m. Thursday on Newell Brook Road, Durham, by Androscoggin County Sheriff's Department.
• Cars driven by Renee Cushman, 25, of Mechanic Falls and Shane L. J. Elder, 35, of Auburn collided, 8 a.m. Wednesday at Main and Lincoln streets. Damage to Cushman's 1996 Pontiac was estimated at $2,200; to the 2001 Pontiac driven by Elder and owned by Jennifer Vahling of Auburn, $1,200.
• Vehicles driven by Wesley J. Coffin, 37, of Lewiston and Alta Soucy, 67, of Lewiston collided, 3 p.m. Tuesday on Oak Street. Damage to Coffin's 1999 Chevrolet pickup truck was estimated at $2,500; to Soucy's 2002 Dodge, $5,000. It was towed.
• Cars driven by Todd D. Duval, 27, of Lewiston and Kassim A. Kassim, 24, of Lewiston collided, 10:25 a.m. Tuesday at 177 Main St. Damage to Duval's 1997 Nissan was estimated at $2,500; to the 2003 Mitsubishi driven by Kassim and owned by Abdihafid A. Kassim of Lewiston, $1,800.