• Larry Harold Robbins, 34, of 7 Wood St., warrant, failure to pay fine on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:10 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Jarred Lloyd Keith, 23, of 34 Shawmut St., disorderly conduct, 1:25 a.m. Wednesday at 111 Sabattus St.
• Michael LaChance Lagasse, 27, transient, unlawful possession of scheduled drug, 12:30 a.m. Wednesday at 42 Walnut St.
• Joshua Aaron Kyle, 21, of 157 Scribner Boulevard, carrying a concealed weapon, 3 a.m. Wednesday at 475 Lisbon St.
• Stephen Alan Cote, 50, of 64 James St., possession of suspended or fictitious license and violation of bail conditions, 5:11 p.m. Tuesday at 48 Pettengill Park Road.
• Vehicles driven by Elizabeth T. Absher, 28, of Auburn and Rita Hemond, 16, of Minot collided, 9:40 p.m. Tuesday at 704 Main St. Damage to Absher's 1998 Dodge van was estimated at $1,500; to the 2003 Chevrolet driven by Hemond and owned by Albert J. Hemond of Minot, $3,000.
• Cars driven by Kim V. Moyer, 49, of Lewiston and Ashley N. Mills, 22, of Lewiston collided, 3:50 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street. Damage to Moyer's 1998 Toyota was estimated at $1,000; to Mills' 2001 Honda, $2,200.
• Vehicles driven by Robert J. Jordan, 62, of Lisbon and Robert O. Lavoie, 73, of Lewiston collided, 12:20 p.m. Tuesday on Mount Auburn Avenue. Damage to Jordan's 1999 Toyota pickup truck was estimated at $500; to Lavoie's 2006 Toyota, $2,500.