NORWAY — Oxford Hills SCORE will hold a free workshop for those who want to buy a business or who have a business to sell.
It is set from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, April 27, at the Norway Town Office, 17 Danforth St. The workshop is sponsored by TD Charitable Foundation.
The workshop will help answer questions such as:
• Are you a buyer or seller?
• How and where should you search for a business or find a buyer?
• How do you value a business?
• What are common issues and problems encountered in a business sale?
• What is due diligence?
• What will you need to do to finalize a business acquisition?
Presenter Brian D. Hanson is president of Maine Business Brokers. He has 18 years of entrepreneurial experience. He is the author of “A Basic Guide to Buying a Business” which is available in eBook format at Amazon.
FMI: Steve Veazey, Oxford Hills SCORE, 207-743-0499, [email protected]