PARIS – The following arrests were recorded at the Oxford County Jail:
• James Merton Knightly, 24, of Gray, July 22, operating under the influence with one prior, terrorizing, $750 bail, Bethel Police Department.
• Joseph Walter Bennett, 30, of Oxford, July 22, disorderly conduct, $200 bail, Oxford police.
• Lisa Marie Walker, 28, of Mexico, July 22, theft, violation of conditions of bail, no bail listed as of July 23, Rumford Police Department.
• Scott Matthew Degen, 38, of Greenwood, July 22, operating after suspension, personal recognizance bail, Paris police.
• John David Harmon, 22, of Dover-Foxcroft, July 22, displaying license of another as own, violation of conditions of release, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, Piscataquis County Sheriff’s Office warrant for failure to appear in court, no bail listed as of July 23, Oxford Police Department.
• Douglas A. Poland, 45, of Livermore Falls, July 22, violation of conditions of bail, probation hold, no bail listed as of July 23, Oxford Police Department.