PARIS — The following arrests were recorded at the Oxford County Jail:
• Lois Jean Theriault, 47, of Lewiston, Feb. 21, Rumford District Court warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of operating after suspension, $300 bail, transported from Androscoggin County.
• John M. Dubief, 47, of Augusta, Feb. 22, Oxford County Superior Court warrant for probation violation, no bail listed as of Feb. 26, transported from Kennebec County.
• John P. Michaud, 42, of New Gloucester, Feb. 23, Oxford County Superior Court warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of theft, $1,000 cash or $2,500 surety bail, Oxford Police Department.
• Amy Lynn Edwards, 22, of Brownfield, Feb. 24, domestic assault, $200 bail, Maine State Police.
• Dustin Michael Jenkins, 27, of Auburn, Feb. 24, theft, violation of bail conditions, no bail listed as of Feb. 26, Paris Police Department.
• Bryan J. Thibodeau, 18, of Mexico, Feb. 25, burglary, theft, $1,000 bail, Maine State Police.
• Bruce Ellsworth Quattrociocchi, 45, of Dixfield, Feb. 25, fugitive from justice, no bail listed as of Feb. 26, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tony I. Kimball, 26, of Oxford, Feb. 26, disorderly conduct, $200 bail, Norway Police Department.