PARIS — The following arrests were recorded at the Oxford County Jail:
• Jessie M. Cross, 28, of Mexico, May 7, operating after suspension, operating an ATV to endanger, operating an ATV on a public way, failure to stop for an officer, $500 bail, Mexico Police Department.
• Anthony Carroll Warren, 26, of Berlin, N.H., May 7, two Carroll County warrants for failure to appear in court on a charge of habitual offender, no bail listed as May 10, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
• Joan Marie Ferguson, 50, of Bethel, May 7, violation of bail conditions, no bail listed as of May 10, Bethel Police Department.
• Roberta Zagrodnick, 48, of Fryeburg, May 7, operating under the influence, $100 bail, Maine State Police.
• Scott D. Hood, 26, of Rumford, May 7, York County warrant for unpaid fines for unlawful possession of an illegal drug, $540 bail, Rumford Police Department.
• Kevin Gilmore, 21, of Fryeburg, May 8, domestic assault, criminal mischief, $1,000 unsecured bail, Fryeburg Police Department.
• Jeremy D. Stitt, 46, of Appleton, May 9, two counts of operating under the influence, $400 bail, Rumford Police Department.
• Darlington Douglas, 36, of Rumford, May 9, domestic assault with one prior, $300 bail, Rumford Police Department.
• Donald Robert Staples Sr., 62, of Porter, May 9, York County Superior Court warrant for failure to appear in court, $5,000 bail, Maine State Police.