PARIS — The following arrests were recorded at the Oxford County Jail:
• Diane M. Russell, 30, of Peru, May 17, domestic assault, violation of bail conditions, no bail listed as of May 21, Maine State Police.
• David M. Lord, 38, of Otisfield, May 17, criminal mischief, terrorizing, $500 bail, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
• Sandra D. Dean, 51, of Norway, May 18, operating under the influence, $100 bail, Norway Police Department.
• Lacey L. Richard, 24, of Rumford, May 18, probation violation, no bail listed as of May 21, Probation and Parole.
• Anthony P. Billings Sr., 38, of Paris, May 18, South Paris District Court warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of operating after suspension, $250 bail, Paris Police Department.