PARIS — The following arrests were logged at the Oxford County jail:
* Shawn A. Comeau, 29, of Mexico, April 30, domestic violence assault, Rumford Police Department.
* Peter E. Dickerson, 20, of Greenwood, May 1, obstructing government administration and disorderly conduct, $500 unsecured bond, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
* Kasey A. Downs, 21, of Bethel, May 1, disorderly conduct and failure to submit to arrest or detention, $500 unsecured bond, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
* David J. Hovan, 23, of Oxford, May 1, failure to pay fines, $270 cash bail, Oxford Police Department.
* Glen A. Knox, 26, of Dixfield, May 1, failure to appear, $250 cash bail, Dixfield Police Department.
* Kevin A. Robblee, 20, of Conway, N.H., domestic violence assault, $500 unsecured bond, Maine State Police.
* Christopher M. Upton, 34, of Norway, May 1, criminal trespass, $400 unsecured bond, Rumford Police Department.
* Deena McAllister, 37, of Cornish, May 2, burglary, $300 cash bail, Paris Police Department.
* Richard K. Thorpe, 29, of Norway, May 2, probation violation, Maine Probation and Parole Services.
* Joshua M. Blodgett, 20, of Rumford, May 3, failure to pay fines, $610 cash bail, Rumford Police Department.