PARIS — The following arrests were logged at the Oxford County Jail:
* John E. Berg Jr., 28, of Conway, N.H., May 26, failure to pay fines for possession of scheduled drug, $540 cash bail, Norway Police Department.
* Kandice J. Child, 37, of Rumford, May 26, violation of bail condition, Rumford Police Department.
* Diane L. Downs, 39, of Paris, May 26, theft, $500 unsecured bond, Oxford Police Department.
* Eric S. Leonard, 33, of Oxford, May 26, failure to pay fines for operating after suspension, $270 cash bail, Oxford Police Department.
* Omer A. Pulkkinen, 69, of Paris, May 26, operating under the influence and operating unregistered motor vehicle, released on personal recognizance, Paris Police Department.
* Cameron J. Thibault, 18, of Peru, May 26, domestic violence assault, $1,000 unsecured bond, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.
* Kimberly S. Money, 28, of Dixfield, May 27, disorderly conduct, $1,500 unsecured bond, Dixfield Police Department.
* Fred L. Webber, 63, of Sumner, May 27, operating after suspension, released on personal recognizance, Oxford County Sheriff’s Office.